Filed under: Zeitgeist
Inspired by David’s Every now and Then post:
Every now and then I plug my blog into Wordle and see what it spits out. As a summation of what I’m thinking about at the time, it often reveals things to me long before I would have stumbled across the themes myself.
I’m pretty happy that ‘people’ is my overarching theme here. As David noticed you do learn a bunch from this exercise. I do like the patterns:
- in 2006 ‘people’, ‘life’ and ‘others’ were the main themes.
- By 2007 I kind of got distracted with tactics, ‘online’ and ‘digital’ being the top two.
- In 2008 ‘community’ and ‘life’ were slugging it out to ge my attention
- 2009 stories came to the fore (luckily I was looking for ‘great’ ones)
- and now it’s ‘people’ , ‘time’, ‘creative’, ‘strategy’ and ‘experience’
Love the Wordle. What not create your own? I’d love to see it.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment