Filed under: Experience
I love the brevity and the passion of video case studies. I love their structure: an insight, the experience and the results.
What I think is food for thought for all of us is the notion that the journey of our work is a story in itself.
And I love that ‘the idea is everything’- and yet almost all of the tippytop winning entries all have ‘live’ as a large component of the work.
Have a stroll through the video case studies below, be inspired, and have a think about how we can all better tell the stories of what we do and what can be done:
- Cannes Lions 2009THE HOUSE OF IMAGINATION (Silver)
- WHOPPER SACRIFICE 2009
- (Case Study Tooheys Extra Dry 5 Seeds –
- (Case Study) ING DIRECT – Professional Fan
- Nike Plus – Titanium Lion – Cannes 2007
- Earth Hour – Titanium Lion – Cannes 2007·
- Titanium Grand Prix 2008 UniQlo Uniqlock
- Tap Project – Titanium Lion – Cannes 2007
- Lynx Jet wins at the Cannes Lions Festival 2006
- Cannes Lions 2009 – Titanium & Integrated Lions Grand Prix – Obama for America
- Cannes Lions 2009: THE GREAT SCHLEP (Titanium Lion)
- Cannes Lions 2009 OASIS DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
- Cannes Lions 2009TRILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN (Gold)
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment