Filed under: Digital Strategy
The word innovation is ubiquitous in modern business and political life. Every organisation projects itself as innovative; every country strives to be innovative to compete in a world changing at a dizzying pace.
I was lucky enough to go to the launch of Inside the Innovation Matrix – Finding the hidden human dimensions a book prompted by the Australian Business Foundation . It’s a collection of 14 papers from eminent business people and academics explores the hidden human dimensions of innovation, beyond scientific discovery, entrepreneurial flair or just plain creativity.
- Innovation can give firms a great competitive edge, but it sometimes needs to be prompted by collaboration rather than competition. How can you foster learning networks?
- Innovation in Winning Organisations in Australia: Myths and Realities
- How Australia can maximise the economic and other benefits of our skilled citizen diaspora
- How Intangible Networks Can Boost the Innovation Odds
- New Tools to Map and Manage Innovation Networks
- How an organisation can embed innovation in its very DNA
- The role of innovators and stabilisers
- Facilitating unlearning
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment