Filed under: Digital Strategy
Harold Sogard, Vice President of Goodby Silverstein and Partners presenting “Traditional and Digital- Unbundled” at the iMedia conference. His focus is not how they took a ‘nice piece of Australian business’ (his words), but how the company best known for amazing TV and print work turned around perceptions and won serious kudos and recognition as a digitally lead agency in just over a year.
How did they make so dramatic a change? Well watch here.
As a summary:
- “No digital?- Go away”
- In 2005 18% of work was digital compared to 83% traditional
- By May of 2007 it was 50/50
- the focus on digital increases the agency’s ‘hit rate’
- in 2005 the success rate for pitches was 37% and 51% in 2006
- in 2007 55% of their work is digital and they have won $2 billion dollars of new business as a result of the changes made
- well worth a 55 minute investment!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment