Filed under: Get Activist
I’m loving digital activism!
To see how your local politician rates, and also access your personalised Action List, your first step is signing The Big Switch pledge of action.
Make personal lifestyle changes, spread the word to friends and get involved in your local community.
This are just the digital links, heaps of information and tool kits here.
- Join The Big Switch group on Facebook.
- Invite your Facebook friends to join the group!
- Head to The Big Switch’s Myspace page and get involved.
- Invite your Myspace friends to join as well.
- We know you write one! Write about The Big Switch in your blog with a link back to the website.
- Include a line in your email signature (e.g. If you care about climate change, turn your thoughts into action with The Big Switch.)
- Check out The Big Switch banners and add them to your website. We have four different sized-banners for you to choose from.
- Click here to download them
Discussion Forums and Wikis
- Use The Big Switch’s discussion forums here: Discuss and share resources
- Mention The Big Switch in any online discussions you’re having.
- Wikis allow you to add content or edit the information about various topics. Wikipedia is the best-known example, but there are many, many more. Here’s one to get you started; Envirowiki is an Australian wiki for people concerned about the environment.
- We’re still putting together our YouTube account, so stay tuned.
- Maybe you want to make your own video on climate change. Make sure you let us know!
- Check out some cool pics on Greenpeace’s Flickr profile.
- del.icio.us: bookmark http://www.thebigswitch.org.au as one of your favourite websites
- digg: submit links to pages on The Big Switch and let other users vote on the content.
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment